Thursday, October 23, 2008

King of "Media Elite" Decries McCain Voters Racist

First, let me write that I think Larry David is brilliant. I even liked his show Curb Your Enthusiasm more than Seinfeld. He's also, apparently, using his skill to spin the election by calling everyone who votes for McCain a racist.

Waiting for Nov. 4th

He does it subtly by inferring that if McCain wins it's either because those who voted for him are racist or the election was rigged. So now, even if you prefer McCain's life long service, or his defense of tax-payers' money, or any other non-race related issue, you're a racist.

I wonder why he's not looking at the percent of black voters who are voting for Obama just because he's black. I bet it's a lot more than the number of white voters voting for McCain just because he's white. And I'd wager there are a lot of white voters voting for Obama because he is black, hoping that this is the last guilt payment asked of them. It won't be. Mr. David and others will never allow that.

No comments: